Welcome

Over the last several years I've been dealing with various stages of disability thanks to ALS. My goal is to share solutions and review various products/tools/devices that I have found particularly helpful.

Wednesday 6 May 2015

The awesome power of the Toby eye tracker

My apologies for having such a long radio silence. As you might've guessed, life is becoming a bit complicated and keeping me busy. I've also been wrapped up with a side project (which will be featured later, but you can see the early prototype at the beginning and end of the video) for using my voice bank.

Anyway, I promised to get back to posting. But just to get something up quickly, here is an example video that my rehab facility asked me to produce for them. The is a demonstration of how I use my Toby tracker to assist me in my day to day life. The video is edited and as was provided to my rehab facility. Nonetheless, I think it does quite a good and detailed demonstration of how it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment