Welcome

Over the last several years I've been dealing with various stages of disability thanks to ALS. My goal is to share solutions and review various products/tools/devices that I have found particularly helpful.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Autohotkey… Update to the sticky mouse

As opposed to writing in different article this time around, there are few things I want to finish off/added to the sticky mouse script. So this is more of an update to last week's post…

The functionality of sticky mouse is pretty much the same, but I've added an options page which will allow you to tweak the time delay between 0.1 and 1 second for the sticky mouse to activate. I've also added a toggle to the audio queue. Whatever you choose to set is also saved out to an INI file so that you will keep your settings on future runs of the script.

I've been using it fairly regularly this week and it seems to be pretty solid. I will however recommend not to set the sticky on delay to two small a time frame. For me about half a second seems to be a good value.


No comments:

Post a Comment